Wisycom MRK950W high performances dual true diversity receiver
This second generation MRK950 (-EX/-W)has been completely redesigned to have more extreme RF performances, a larger bandwith (370 MHz) and an integrated active splitter. The system presents exceptional selectivity and intermodulation immunity for best operating performance of the wireless-microphone system even in the presence of DVTB-T transmitters signals.
MRK 950 is designed to be:
– easy and quick to use thanks to automatic setup functions (i.e. frequencies, squelch), remote configuration utilities (USB/Ethernet), display with intuitive context menu navigation.
– extremely flexible, in fact each of the two receivers can work up to 370 MHz bandwidth, more than one rack can be connected together thru a simple USB cable to act a multi-channel receiver.Moreover the DSP interface allows the units to work with several digital audio output (i.e. AES/EBU, Ethersound, …), multi-companding compatibilities and other digital features.
– best in class performances, thanks to the latest Wisycom technology the unit has extreme RF sensitivity and immunity and superb audio quality.
– a durable and upgradable investment , thanks to the very robust design (aluminum housing) and the possibility of upgrade/enhance units performances with simple slot in card (pc-like thru the DEXB expansion bus) Moreover MRK 950 system is already set up for the exclusive PTT function, recently developed by Wisycom and now appreciated in the broadcast world.
Tuning windows of 240 MHz with tunables filters (2 channels independent):
– 950-EX 470-800 MHz (TV ch 21/62)
– 950-W 470-840 MHz (TV ch 21/67)
Extreme RF (radiofrequency) performances and reliability.
Host the internal Wisycom digital expansion bus(DEXB)for future upgrade/enhancement thru simple slot-in card (pc-like). DEXB can host DSP (40bit dsp processing) upgrade cards providing:
– digital output (i.e. AES/EBU, Ethersound)
– multi-companding compatibility
– future digital functionality enhancements
2 USB connectors for configuration/monitor and easy cascade rack connections
Automatic scan for best channels, squelch and other automatic setup
Infrared interface (i.e. for system setup, microphone programming)
Automatic transmitter re-programming (thru infrared)
Software to monitor/setup units and with spectrum field analysis
Ethernet 10/100 base Tx network interface for configuration/monitor
PTT (Push to Talk) function with audio exit and GPI signals
Low impedance transformers outputs
Integrated Active RF splitter for RF cascade connections
Digital tone squelch for optimal operation with DVB-t. Auto-setting procedure (recalled by a dedicated front button).
Rent the Wisycom MRK950W high performances dual true diversity receiver
Fill out the form below, or call us at +45 51 33 44 55 to inquire about this product